Electrical Safety for Pets


Here are some simple steps that you can take to reduce the risk of electrical fires in your home.

  • Make sure that plug sockets are not overloaded – if too many appliances draw power from one socket, it can overheat and catch fire.

  • Never leave washing machines or dishwashers running when you are out of the house or asleep.

  • Don’t plug a mobile phone in to charge and then forget about it.

  • Check that plugs, sockets, lights and cables are not damaged or displaying burn marks.

  • Don’t leave a portable heater unattended when excitable pets are running around the house!

  • Don’t leave cables trailing – as well as being a trip hazard, they might be too good to resist for a pet looking for something to chew on.

  • Don’t store anything that could easily catch fire on top of the microwave or near your fusebox or electricity meter.

#electrical #pets #petsafety #hengoed #caerphilly #southwales #rhonddacynontaf

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
CALL US
EMAIL US
FOLLOW US
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
request quote ame

© 2020 A.M.E Electrical Ltd